Systems Product Architect
The Platform System Product Architect is responsible for embedded design and development of the overall system solutions and technologies in line with platform standards, market demands, customer needs, deliverables and technology development roadmap. You will actively participate in vision & fusion automotive ECU solutions from RFI/RFQ phase to SOP or until platform handover to the Operations.
Platform System Architecture Design
- Lead and develop platform standards; embedded system architecture design based on Valeo/Customer. system requirements, working closely with each of the R&D teams to develop feasible platform solutions.
- Review of System Requirements and subsequent translation into internal system architectural designs.
- Liaise with the HW, SW, Mechanical, Production and Test Engineering to technically analyse and develop platform solutions and allocate architecture requirements.
- Perform engineering assessment of all internal and external change requests (CR) made to the project and translation of these into specific architecture requirements updates.
- Lead and/or support System FMEA, DFMEA analysis
. - System state machine, operating modes and feature use cases analysis.
- Hardware resource analysis (memory, computational power) for applicable features/functions including framework. - Internal/External interfaces design and analysis; speed, bandwidth, timings etc.
- Video/Data pipeline design and analysis.
- Support BOM analysis for best cost and performance effective solutions, design reviews and board bring-up.
- Support and engage with Functional Safety (FuSa) and CyberSecurity (CS) teams.
Platform Technology Development
- R&D of automotive vision/fusion ECU and ADAS DC products - Automated Driving (AD), Automated Parking (AP) and Surround View Systems (SVS).
- Develop proof of concept and standardize next generation embedded solutions that are aligned with Platform Strategy
- Understand technology trends to converse with internal/external customers and give guidance in terms of roadmap development.
- Next Gen Technology analysis; Multicore SoCs / MCUs, video transmission, image processing, algorithm & HMI
- Analyze emerging technologies to improve system performance and reliability, ensure best cost and performance effective solutions selected.
- Support/feedback to TDP (Technology Development Plan), participating in the Platform Committee where needed.
- Participate in, contribute to or lead technical communication with customers and technology suppliers.
- IP clearance and protect design ideas with IDM/Patents applications.
• Min 5 years experience in electronic product development environment
• Experience with vision/fusion products
• Multi-core MCU/SoC embedded development knowledge
• SysML (System Modeling Language) design experience/knowledge is a plus
• Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
• Experience or knowledge on FuSa and Cybersecurity is a plus.
• The Company reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his/her duties