Residential Conveyancing Secretary
Based in Edinburgh
Search Consultancy are currently working with a leading client in the Legal sector based in Edinburgh to recruit a Legal Secretary to provide collaborative support to fee earners.
This role will be office based in the client's office in Edinburgh, so applicants must be comfortable travelling to the office on a daily basis, although some flexibility is offered.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Typing of a variety of documents such as discharges, dispositions,
* Preparing LBTT submissions, fee notes, postings and credit balances etc.
* Document control
* Various other general administration and secretarial tasks as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Recent relevant experience working in a Legal Secretary capacity - this experience is essential
* Recent Conveyancing experience - this is essential for the role
* Excellent administration, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a very busy workload effectively
* Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite and the ability to pick up bespoke systems effectively
* Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that due only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age