Technical Bid Analyst
£30,000 to £45,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established and expanding company in an exciting and varied role offering great training opportunities and potential progression into a supervisory / team leader role.
This company are a stable and established IT Solutions company based in Nottingham. They are looking for a Technical Bid Analyst to join their tight-knit team to aid them in their expansion efforts.
In this role you will receive quotation requests and put together quotes for customers. You will also be responsible for supporting sales and delivering product and market knowledge for new bids.
The ideal candidate will have sales or account manager experience and knowledge of IT hardware. They will be confident with Windows and Microsoft Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career, joining an established but expanding company that believe in training and progressing their employees.
- Receiving quotation requests
- Putting together quotes for customers
- Supporting sales
- Delivering product and market knowledge for new bids
- Sales Experience
- Knowledge of IT Hardware and how it works (experience with HP, Dell, IBM and Oracle product sets) is essential
- Confident with Windows and Microsoft Excel
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)