EMEA Financial Controller; Permanent; Salary up to £58,000; Trafford, Manchester
A forward thinking, listed international organisation have enlisted Search Accountancy to source an ambitious EMEA Financial Controller to lead and grow a large, fast paced yet close-knit Finance team. This position is ideally suited to an Audit trained (ACA) who has gained c. 2 years within industry and ready to a supported step up in responsibilities.
* Oversight and control of EMEA balance sheets
* Managing cash flow forecasts and working capital
* Production of annual and ad hoc budgets for mutli-brand businesses
* Interrogate current understanding of processes within the business and re-design/educate to maximise efficiency
* Development of KPI reporting tools
* Overseeing established management team
* Overall responsibility of accuracy of inter-company transactions completed
* Highlight and manage internal risk
* Key POC for external audits
* Lead of change initiatives inc processes, new systems etc.
* Drive improvement in line with medium & long term growth strategies
Key skills & experience required:
* ACA/ACCA qualified
* Previous experience of leading and managing a large, fast paced Finance team
* Naturally proactive, with the ability to build rapport effectively and communicate with employees at all levels
* Excellent IT and Excel skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well respected and truly exciting organisation whom are about to embark on a period of growth - interviews will be held throughout July so please apply should you be interested in hearing more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age