Senior Pricing Analyst - To c£45,000 - London Office/Hybrid working - J 11645
Our client has been pioneering embedded finance since 2007- providing their SME customer with all they need for easy and frictionless revenue-based finance solutions through their API-powered funding platform.
They are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally; as they continue to grow they are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join them to reshape business finance.
They are proud to have been included in The Sunday Times as one of the 100 fastest growing FinTechs in the UK for two years running.
Based within the core business are a developing Data & Analytics team with the mission to turbocharge growth through great data, top-quality analytics, and highly intelligent pricing. They work very closely with all areas of the business across a variety of operational and strategic initiatives.
This Pricing role is a fantastic opportunity to take the foundations they have for pricing and bring them to the next level - across their approach, models, and processes. They are looking for someone who's excited by the prospect of this challenge and passionate about building great solutions. The successful applicant will need:
• Experience working within a pricing role ideally within the fintech or finance space
• To have worked with NPV/IRR or other pricing models
• Fluency in excel essential
• Database tools such as SQL, and one or more of the common data science languages (Python preferred) would be beneficial
• Very strong mathematical capabilities; and a solid understanding of statistical analysis a plus.
• Ability to synthesize numerous data-backed conclusions into a succinct story that clearly identifies the main drivers and recommended action steps
• Comfort with, and even passion for, having the data prove your hypotheses wrong
• To be highly intellectually curious and have a solid commercial and strategic understanding
If you would like to find out more about this exciting new opportunity please make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with current UK working rights for this role