IT Risk and Compliance Specialist | £50,000 + Benefits | Outskirts of Bristol with parking
Reporting into the IT Director of a multisite organisation with headquarters in Bristol we need a technology based risk and compliance specialist who can steer the risks and compliance of IT services within the business. With hybrid office/remote working a reasonable commute of Bristol is preferrable for your location.
We seek a person who takes a pro-active approach to risk assessment and working closely with the different teams within IT to establish risk trends, conduct any remedial work and advise on best practices. Your role will involve:
* Management and development of the Helpdesk Auditor
* Risk Assessment and Risk Analysis
* Security Auditing
* Compliance Auditing for certifications such as ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
* Understanding of policy frameworks and compliance from an IT perspective (GDPR/Data Protection)
* Risk and Compliance Tracking and Monitoring
* Keeping abreast of current and upcoming threats and guiding SMT
It is likely that you hold an industry recognised certification and an interest in areas such as information security and ISMS standards and you will be a character that genuine wants to support a business through your ongoing learning and development of trends and analysis techniques within the industry.
Key words: Technology Risk & compliance, ISO27001, Cyber Security Essential, track and monitoring, ISMS, risk assessment, risk identification, auditor/auditing, policy frameworks, Audit documentation