You will be part of digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services. You will play a vital role in crafting delivering solutions to make our employees and customers more agile and productive. Emphasizing teamwork and workflow improvements. This technical position provides an outstanding opportunity for those who are motivated to face challenges both in technical leadership and also in project management fronts. The position will work with multi-functional teams and across multiple IT technologies to define the product requirements, plan resources, and drive the development process from design to final field deployment. In addition, this position is also responsible for working with business teams to solidify the roadmap of the projects as we continue to support the business.
* Own the design and implementation of Microsoft and related Cloud technology solutions utilizing Office 365, Azure AD, Intune design, MS Teams, EMS, Dynamics 365, and others.
* Lead provisioning and support HoloLens devices, including design and product roadmap changes.
* Lead sophisticated troubleshooting and incident resolution events
* Responsible for maintaining, tuning, and running the computing environment for IoT solutions.
* Craft and develop scripts for system administration, automating tasks, monitoring, and usage reporting.
* Collaborate with business leaders to develop and implement solutions to business needs.
* Implement system security requirements defined under Information Security standards.
* Update, Prepare and detail standard operating procedures and protocols.
* Supervise, maintain & administrate security measures for the protection of cloud systems