We are working in partnership with a large network of companies with both national and global coverage. Organisations within the network operate within a number of different sectors including Charity, Health & Social Care, Fostering, Hospitality, Training and Technology. We are looking for a dynamic CFO to join this network of collaborative and successful organisations and play a key part in the future development and growth of the network.
The Chief Financial Officer will have primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities including the development of financial and operational strategies.
The role of a Chief Financial Officer will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, negotiations and investor relations. The business has ambitious plans, both growing organically and via acquisition so previous PE/M&A/IPO exposure is essential.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the company CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the network
Role, duties and responsibilities:
* Assist in formulating the network's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
* Monitor and direct strategic business plans
* Develop financial and tax strategies
* Oversee all transactions and processing systems
* Implement operational best practices
* Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
* Provide strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities
* Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting
* Over ten years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation
* Strong problem solving and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
* High level of integrity and dependability
* Make and implement crucial recommendations