Maintenance Engineer - Building Services - Slough
Preferably Electrical bias.
£34,000 - £38,000 + Package.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
1 in 3 call out, turning into 1 in 12 within a few months.
Static position - Permanent position. Can interview asap
This role provides the chance to work for the UK's leading FM Services Provider as a Maintenance Engineer on one of their flagship contracts in Slough. Carrying out PPMs and reactive maintenance across the large commercial site.
* Electrical fault finding and maintenance
* PPM's and Re actives
* Single and three phase power
* Worked on sophisticated equipment
* Completing log books and RAMS
* Attending client meetings
* Emergency lighting testing
* BMS, plumbing
* Monitoring the BMS system
* Water treatment
* Fabric and handyman duties
* AHU's, pumps, FCU's, VAV's, VRV's, splits and general air conditioning.
Fully electrically qualified - City & Guilds or Degree
* 17th Edition
* Minimum 4 years building services experience