Implementation Delivery Manager - Oracle Data Warehouse Remediation (Remote) - upto £500 a day negotiable (inside IR35)
* 6 months+ contract position, an Implementation Delivery Manager with specific experience of Oracle data warehouse migrations is required to join the project team in a large government client.
* Immediate start, based remotely from anywhere in the UK during lockdown followed by possible limited on-site (1-2 day per month onsite, the rest is remote).
* Rate: upto £500 a day negotiable, based on skills/experience, inside IR35
We are looking for a delivery-focused Implementation Manager with strong prior experience of migration of an Oracle data warehouse (Oracle E-Business Suite) solution. The client is a large central Government department and is looking to carry out a business critical upgrade to their Oracle on-premise infrastructure, so the role will involve the planning and co-ordination of the go-live cut-over, with considerable support in the migration approach and dry-runs prior to the actual final cut-over. The Implementation Manager will need to understand the environment, collaborate with the migration architecture team, wider technical teams and other stakeholders and then plan the approach for final cut-over.
Essential Skills Required:
The Implementation Manager will be expected to:
* Have experience of planning on-premise Oracle data warehouse migrations and cut-overs
* Own the development/maintenance of the cut-over plan
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with key technical contacts within the client as well as drive relationships with other internal and external stakeholders
* Explore, design and validate solutions to applicable enterprise standards
* Proven capability of "owning" deliverables and driving resolutions/outcomes.
* Familiarity with Government Digital Service standards (GDS), project stages and public sector ways of working is desirable
* Solid understanding of good data governance and data management principles.
Due to the sensitive nature of the client environment, SC Clearance may be required. Applicants will need to be located in the UK and have the ability to be security cleared, or have current transferable clearance already.
Please enclose your CV. Fast interview and decision-making process