Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Quantity Surveyor for a chemical site in Cheshire. On offer is a permanent position with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work on high profile engineering projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor:
* Preparation of budget estimates and target prices
* Scheme forecasts
* Monitor actual cost against targets
* Subcontract management
* Early warning and compensation event management
* Cost and value reconciliation
* Audits as and when required
Qualifications / Required Experience:
* A Degree or HNC is essential.
* On-site Quantity Surveying experience is also essential
* Experience working for a consultancy company or in an end client position.
* Experience managing multiple subcontractors
* Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables)
* Previous experience in Heavy Engineering industries; Particularly Chemical or Petrochemical / O&G
Please apply directly for the Quantity Surveyor vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community