Senior DevOps Engineer - Fully remote - London - £75k - AWS or GCP - cross train to Multi-Cloud
Avanti Recruitment is working with a growing multinational Cloud and Data Engineering Consultancy to recruit a talented Senior DevOps Engineers to join their team working fully remote but within commuting distance of London or Cardiff for occasional team meetings.
They deliver Data Engineering and Cloud / DevOps consultancy services to an impressive list of clients and you would work as part of a mixed discipline Engineering team on a few different projects from end-to-end so you will never be bored! You will work from home and never need to go to client site so must be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision. They deliver multi-cloud solutions depending on client requirements so are happy to consider applicants with experience in AWS or GCP primarily but also would be interested in applications from those with skills in MS Azure and will offer regular training to learn new skills and turn you into a Multi-Cloud Engineer. They value diversity, offer flexible working including unlimited holiday entitlement and offer extensive training opportunities to cross-train into a multi-cloud technologies.
To be considered you will be a Mid-level or Senior DevOps Engineer / Cloud Engineer with experience with many of the following:
* AWS, GCP or Azure Cloud Platforms
* Defining and Building CI/CD pipelines and using tools such as Codepipeline / Codebuild, or GITLAB CI
* Containers & Container Orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes
* Terraform or Cloudformation for Infrastructure and Configuration management
* Jenkins or CircleCL Automation tools
* Network and security knowledge
* Scripting skills to automate processes using Python, Bash or SQL
* Relational Databases: PostgreSQL
* OS: Linux
* Version Control: GIT
Location: Remote working - Commutable from Cardiff or London
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 + benefits