Premier Recruitment(S.E) has the privilege to recruit on behalf of our very prestigious client based in Pontypridd in South Wales. We are recruiting for Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD). This is full time and permanent position and working for very well established care company. Very interesting and varied role with a scope for progression. Attractive salary and welcome bonus.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to join a mental health service where you can make a difference every day? If so, come and join our client's team as an RMN!
Our client provides provides assessment and treatment for women between the ages of 18 and 65 with a mild to moderate learning disability, who may also have a borderline personality disorder and associated mental health problems.
We are looking for RMNs to work on our acute wards who will:
* Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
* Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
* Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
* At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
* Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
To be successful Registered Mental Health Nurse, you'll need:
* A relevant nursing qualification and registration
* Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
* A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
* The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
About our benefits
* In return for your expertise and hard work you can move onto a career pathway to suit your ambitions and further your career at Priory.
* Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Improved CPD application & panel process
* Leadership & management development
* Support with your Revalidation
* NMC Payment in full
* Long service award
* Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
* Moving less than 100 miles up to £1,500
* If more than 100 miles up to £3,000
* To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
* Payment into the pension scheme
* CPD top up
* Donation to a charity of their choice
Whether you have previous experience working as a Nurse with the NHS, or have mental health experience in a private hospital, we'd love to hear from you.
If interested please contact Tom Kurczab at Premier Recruitment (S.E)