Have you considered taking the next step in your NDT career? Have a burning desire to progress from being an Aerospace NDT Level 2 to Level 3, but unsure how you could achieve this? Or maybe you're an existing Level 3 with an interest in enhancing those skills and utilising them in a training environment? The chance to take the leap could be moments away for you...
NDT Personnel Ltd is recruiting on behalf of its sister company, Aerospace Inspection Training Ltd (AIT Ltd), leaders in the provision of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) training courses and examination programmes for the Aerospace industry. As a long-established business, and a BINDT approved outside agency training school, AIT Ltd has earned an unrivalled reputation as a leader in the Aerospace training sector. With excellent prospects and exciting plans for the future, the business is now recruiting for an exceptional individual to join its well-established and expert Level 3 team on a full-time basis.
The opportunities with the Training School are endless, meaning AIT Ltd is uniquely placed and able to consider a wide scope of experience for this post, and, in return, offer diverse opportunities to the right person, including the chance to travel the world if desired, depending on their experience.
We ask that anyone interested in this one-of-a-kind opportunity has the following knowledge for their application to be considered:
* You will have carved a career working within the Aerospace NDT market within aircraft build, MRO and/or new components.
* Experienced Level 2 Technician at the peak of their career ready to take the next step in training towards Level 3 status, AND have current L2's in accordance with EN 4179 in UT, ET and ideally RT.
* Or an individual with existing Level 3 competency in accordance with EN 4179 in UT, ET and ideally RT.
* A personable character, able to communicate and feel comfortable speaking in front of a group of people.
* An engaging person, insightful nature and an adaptable individual who thrives in a team environment.
In return, AIT Ltd will provide a structured career move, with endless opportunities for personal development, and a salary of up to £60,000, with other company benefits entailed in the remuneration package.
Full details of this unique opportunity can be discussed upon application, and will take place with Leanne Evans, Operations Manager of NDT Personnel Ltd