Application Architect - SAP - SAP BW Infor Sunsytems, Proactis P2P, FlowCentric, M-Files, SAP, SuccessFactors, Ariba, SAP BW
An established Company in the energy sector has a new opportunity for an Application Enterprise Architect to join its growing team. The Application Architect will be responsible for Application Archtecture and building a team around them.
As such the Application Architect will be a hybrid Application Architect with an ability to turn their hand to a range of Applications, including the SAP, Accounting software, Purchase 2 Pay, Procurement or Supply chain etc. It doesn't matter if the Application Architect has some of the technologies mentioned, as long as they have the ability to pick up new technologies.
The Application Architect must also have experience of mergers and acquisitions and experience managing a team.
The Application Architect will have the title of Head of Enterprise Applications.
The organisation has an open mind as to the end architecture; The current ERP is a hybrid model underpinned by Infor SunSystems and will shortly have an SAP added to the mix via a near term acquisition. This will need streamlining and will be core to the role of the Head of Enterprise Applications. The Architect will create a common architecture, deployed by a repeatable methodology that will enable and facilitate the rapid acquisition of additional assets.
The Head of Enterprise Applications is accountable for the overall architectural design and operations for the Digital Information Systems that underpin the Digital first user experience.
This Head of Enterprise applications will report directly to the Group Head of Information Systems, and will work closely with the Head of Infrastructure, Head of Security & Networks, and critical vendors to ensure services will meet the current and future needs of the business both technically & commercially.
This role will be responsible for defining and delivering the strategy, roadmap & high-level design for all identified Business Application Services working closely with the Business and IT leadership teams.
Key accountabilities will include:
* 10+ years enterprise business systems experience in a hands-on role with leadership responsibilities
* A deep technical understanding of enterprise business systems technologies such as ERP, Business Intelligence, Content Management, Management Execution Systems (MES/MIS), within a hybrid cloud environment
* Understanding of Production Control Network (PCN), SCADA systems
* Architecture and M&A experience in large asset intensive industry is essential
* Project management experience overseeing a wide range of Infrastructure technologies
* Experience with high-availability including disaster recovery and crisis management
* Experience in managing budgets, forecasts and technology vendors
The successful candidate will have significant experience in a similar role moving to a digital platform at an enterprise scale, operating critical IT systems as well significant experience in Mergers & Acquisitions.
To 30% Bonus
Please forward your CV urgently