We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lecturer for Access to Nursing and Access to Midwifery, teaching biology, mathematics and study skills for our Access to HE programmes. This role will require you to manage and lead an established work-based learning programme. As a Course Leader, you will be involved in the development and delivery of the course.
Ideally you will have:
* A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET or QCF level 5 Diploma in Education or are willing to work towards one
* A relevant science-based degree qualification and be able to deliver biology based subjects, study skills and maths
* Recent experience teaching on Access to Nursing and Midwifery
* Excellent subject knowledge
* A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching
* The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
* Good leadership and management skills
Closing date for the return of completed applications is Sunday 11th July.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, pension scheme, subsidised sports facilities and professional development and training.
The South Thames Colleges Group is made up of Carshalton College, Kingston College, Merton College and South Thames College. South Thames Colleges Group is one of London's largest providers of post-16 education and training and is an ongoing and significant contributor to its local communities. We aim to put students' success at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for hard-working and collaborative people who can join our team and help challenge our students to progress and achieve.
When you click on 'Apply', you will be forwarded to the application page which sits on a platform hosted by an external partner called Blue Octopus who support STCG throughout the recruitment process.
South Thames Colleges Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults