An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front End Web Developer to join our client, in Eastcote, Northamptonshire.
My client works with some of the biggest names in elite sport. They are growing their passionate and enthusiastic team to work on commercial tech projects within the global sports industry. Working as part of this dedicated, multi-disciplined group, you will be involved in the development of greenfield solutions that will change and disrupt elements of the global sports industry forever.
What can they offer the Front End Developer?
As the Front-End Web Developer, you will be working on clean sheet projects with a small, growing team of initiative-driven innovators and problem solvers, and as such, will have important involvement from day one of each project.
They develop new products and platforms that you will have the opportunity to shape and define in terms of design and technologies used. They offer you the opportunity to be there from the start within this growing, multi-disciplined team, and are looking for an individual who thrives on the excitement of problem-solving and conquering challenges.
Apply to join now, if you are looking to create a big impact within a global industry. You will gain a real sense of ownership through the trust and autonomy you will be given.
Front End Web Developer Requirements:
* 3+ years professional experience designing, developing & deploying commercial, scalable, and secure web solutions whilst utilising the following skills...
* A passion for UX engineering, CSS, and semantic HTML, with an eye for design patterns
* Understanding of Restful services and the ability to utilise web APIs efficiently
* A passion for developing user-focused web-based applications for all major viewport sizes and modern browsers
* A self-starting and pragmatic problem-solving mindset, while working around third-party tooling issues and limitations
* The ability to communicate well and work as part of a cross-disciplinary team in an Agile environment with continuous improvement in mind for you and the team.
* Self-motivating, with a desire to continually improve and learn
* Ability to explain technical project elements to non-technical team
* Continually looking to update your own technical skills and knowledge based on current project requirements.
Front End Web Developer Benefits:
* Chance to work at a fast-growing tech startup within global sport
* Excellent career opportunities
* Great work culture and environment
* 25 Days holiday
* Your choice of new PC or Mac
* Casual dress code
* Free to use on-site gym
* Free on-site parking