Early Years Practitioners Required - Burnley
£9-£11 per hour
Full and Part Time roles
Flexible Days and Hours
Level 2 Early Years qualified
Level 3 Early Years qualified
Immediate startsVertias Education are currently recruiting for a number of qualified staff to work within an Early Years setting in the Burnley area. These Nursery Nurse roles are all being offered on a short and long term basis and will be starting in September 2021.
The ideal Nursery Practitioner will have:
* Independent and adaptable approach to the role
* Flexible approach to teaching and imaginatively use resources to help children learn
* Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS framework
* Excellent communication, organisational, and observational skills
* Experience of working in a nursery and/or private day care setting
* Level 2 or above in Early Years qualification required
Please note that all applicants are subject to a successful DBS check and 2 professional references from the last 2 years prior to commencing any assignments.
Veritas Education bring a new approach to Education Recruitment where we value our candidates and clients, for our candidates we can offer a number of competitive benefits including:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Local work in Blackburn with Darwen and the surrounding areas
* A fast clearance process to start work ASAP
* A personal and professional service by your assigned consultant
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your most recent CV or contact Laura on (phone number removed) for more information.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
You must have legal right to work in the UK
You must be willing to attend a registration interviewVeritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community