Colloco Search is partnered with a Tier 2 investment bank that is looking for a Java Developer to join them on a contract basis. This position is available on a 9 month rolling contract and will be inside ir35 due to the nature of the role and likely extensions.
• You will be responsible to enhance a strategic Front Office Trading System to onboard critical equities flow. This will include writing quality unit tests, liaising closely with the business users to elicit and document their requirements, producing release notes, providing support in the UAT testing stages, coordinating release signoff, providing bug fixes, assisting in the production deployment activities, and providing ongoing production support post-deployment.
• The candidate should possess good business analytical skills, strong software engineering skills (Core Java, OOP, multi-threading, algorithms), a logical approach to problem solving, be able to work in a fast paced environment liaising with demanding stakeholders to understand complex requirements, and be able to prioritize work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Strong background (5 + years) as a Java developer
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• FIX Protocol - FIX 4.2/4.0
• Agile Methodologies
Please apply with an updated CV for immediate consideration