Colloco Search is exclusively partnered with a cutting-edge mobile SaaS solutions provider in their search for a SecOps engineer. Following the huge early success of an original product, the business has recently made multiple acquisitions to expand its offering and is now growing rapidly to support this. End clients include the likes of Apple, Uber, Amazon, TikTok, and Coca-Cola, to name just a few!
As SecOps Engineer, you will:
- Report to the CTO and CISO as the main point of contact for any security issues across the full range of platforms
- Work alongside the DevOps team to ensure security best practices are embedded into the platforms (even before any code is written)
- Review code for security issues, providing input at all stages of the development pipeline
- Identify opportunities for security improvements
- Create and maintain performance metrics related to the security status of all platforms
- Experienced SecOps related to software products in an Open-Source environment
- Code reviews and analysis for security purposes, using tools such as SonarQube and Veracode
- An interest in mobile applications/mobile platforms and the security challenges that make them unique
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork, comfortable working with a team dispersed across the globe
On offer is a base salary of up to £70,000 + full benefits package including stock options.
Please note the role is available fully remote (and always will be) however you will need to be UK based for this position. The client has a London office available for use any time, so you can be office-based or flexible between home/office, whatever suits best.
For full info, please apply with an updated CV