We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our Commercial team. The role will be predominately based at one of our operational sites in North London (Edmonton) with some travel to our H/O in London, Waterloo. The Finance Analyst will be responsible for delivering professional, timely and accurate financial reporting & forecasting. This is a broad role, which encompasses financial management, contractual support, and risk management.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will involve:
* To be responsible for the production of the monthly contract financial results including the variance analysis via profit and loss accounts reviews, balance sheet reconciliations and risk analysis
* To produce the month end management accounts reporting pack
* To produce and analyse the KPIs for areas such as invoicing, staffing, purchasing, allocations and stock control and alert managers to trends
* To prepare the monthly invoices for both core and non-core activity; monitor and chase debt to optimise cash flow
* To conduct commercial reviews with budget holders to review the KPIs; distribute minutes and follow up action points
* To lead the budgeting/forecasting process
* To assist in the production of financial information for the client; attend client meetings
* To lead the preparation of the pricing of variation quotations and drive initiatives for income maximisation and cost reductions
The ideal candidate for the Finance Analyst role will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
* Ideally CIMA or ACCA part-qualified or working towards it
* Experience gained in a similar role, preferably in the FM sector
* Able to analyse complex data and have sound problem solving skills
* Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Why Bouygues E&S Solutions?
Bouygues Energies & Services Solutions (BYES) is an international business operating in over 25 countries and employing over 13,500 people. The company is part of the Bouygues Group - a global brand employing over 130,000 people in 80 countries within the construction, engineering, civil works, energy services, telecommunications, and media sectors.
In the UK, Bouygues Energies & Services is a leading provider of facilities management (FM), energy services, highways, and complex engineering solutions across the public and private sectors.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company's payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centres, delivering technical and management courses.
Here at Bouygues we value the creativity and innovation that our diverse workforce brings, encouraging people from all backgrounds, particularly those from underrepresented communities to apply. By joining us, you will be inspired to bring your full self to the workplace, speak up and share your unique ideas. You will also have an opportunity to join our employee led diversity & inclusion communities such as WeLink (women network), Encompass (LGBTQ+), Kaleidoscope (BAME), Disability and Wellness peer support network, Parents and Carers network.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We value your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal details. If you choose to apply for this role, please do not include any sensitive data on your CV which reveals (directly or indirectly): your race or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions, or your membership of a trade union, your social security number, or information which relates to your health or sexual orientation or to any criminal convictions
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
* Generous holiday allowance
* Flexible working opportunities
* Company share scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Employee assistance programme