Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Housing Project Manager to join their Housing Asset Management Team which is responsible for making decisions on investments and improvements. The main focus of the role will be to:
* Lead projects delivering improvements in Asset Management, focussing on investment planning and achieving carbon neutral in council housing
* Manage project resources, risks, issues plans - and ensure agreed changes are embedded in the business
* Engage relevant stakeholders, ensuring effective communication throughout
* Present reports for Elected Members and Management Team
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience.
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of sound project management principles
* Managing resources
* Excellent knowledge of housing policy including ideally planning investment in housing
* Awareness of housing repair, maintenance and improvement
* An analytical approach to solving complex problems, including analysing complex datasets
* The drive and commitment to deliver real change
* Excellent engagement and communications skills.
Experience in the following would be highly desirable but not essential:
* Carbon NetZero / Decarbonisation and / or emerging technologies in a housing / residential setting
* Understanding of energy efficiency in housing stock
In return the client is offering a competitive salary, chance to work in a fast paced and supportive environment, excellent pension scheme, generous annual leave allowance and flexible working.
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out more please apply today for immediate consideration.
Salary: £39,880 - £42,821 per year