I am looking for a software developer for a London based client, however this role can remain fully remote
The position will be heavily involved with the end-to-end development life cycle of our systems, working with teams and colleagues across the company. You will need to be a self-starter and show initiative in coming up with novel solutions to technical problems.
* Writing clean, straightforward, maintainable code.
* Assisting with overhaul of backend platform and gradual migration to a more flexible and modern system.
* Liaising with Product and stakeholders to produce requirements and technical specifications.
* Ensuring the backend infrastructure is running perfectly.
* Reporting progress and managing expectations across the business.
C#, .Net with a comprehensive grasp of MSSQL and RDBMS systems.
An understanding of WebApi, MVC, SOAP and and RESTful APIs
You will be a strong problem-solver, able to think on your feet and use your initiative to identify process improvements. You'll need to speak fluent English and be comfortable communicating with a range of people across the business.
Great skills to have
Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy