An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our client, in Eastcote, Northamptonshire.
My client works with some of the biggest names in elite sport. They are growing their passionate and enthusiastic team to work on commercial tech projects within the global sports industry. Working as part of this dedicated, multi-disciplined group, you will be involved in the development of greenfield solutions that will change and disrupt elements of the global sports industry forever.
What can they offer the Embedded Software Engineer?
As the Embedded Software Engineer, you will be working on clean sheet projects with a small, growing team of initiative-driven innovators and problem solvers, and as such, will have important involvement from day one of each project.
They develop new products and platforms that you will have the opportunity to shape and define in terms of design and technologies used. They offer you the opportunity to be there from the start within this growing, multi-disciplined team, and are looking for an individual who thrives on the excitement of problem-solving and conquering challenges.
Apply to join now, if you are looking to create a big impact within a global industry. You will gain a real sense of ownership through the trust and autonomy you will be given.
Embedded Software Engineer Requirements:
* 2+ years commercial experience developing low level source cod· Bare metal C programming experience for embedded devices (Desirable)
* Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related
* Experience taking a product from initial idea creation right through to production
* Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary R&D team, as well as on individual projects
* Familiarly with schematics and data sheets
* Familiarity with debugging embedded software using common test equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyser, protocol analyser etc.)
* Keen interest in new and emerging technologies
* Personal interest in engineering outside of work, for example, home projects, contribution to open-source projects
* Self-motivating, with a desire to continually improve and learn
* Have good attention to detail
* Willingness to help and support others across the team
Embedded Software Engineer Benefits:
* Chance to work at a fast-growing tech startup within global sport
* Excellent career opportunities
* Great work culture and environment
* 25 Days holiday
* Your choice of new PC or Mac
* Casual dress code
* Free to use on-site gym
* Free on-site parking