NHS Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Remote Based / UK Any
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000
An urgent requirement for an NHS Pre-Sales Solution Architect.. Must have good presentation skills with broad knowledge of the NHS landscape and an awareness of technical integration.
* Experience working with Healthcare IT Solutions and integration required.
* Working for or with the NHS for a number of years (current or past experience)
* Preferably experience with Azure and cloud
* Cloud architecture and associated n-tiered solutions. SaaS model experience valuable.
* Experience with EPR or HIT solutions
* Key role in sales activity in crafting integration architectures and working with solution architects to propose viable, successful solutions
* Have an awareness of integration technologies eg HL7
* Liaise with and feed into development teams on the technical remodeling of our clients solution portfolio to a cloud based, n-tiered progressive web app architecture with a range of sales models (e.g. SaaS, PaaS).
* Be a lead SME for regional testbed environment which provides an interoperability platform for our work on new interface and integration capabilities.
* Contribute to best practice library and Blueprint as new or enhanced workflows are designed and demonstrated.
* Contribute to the review of new solutions, solution enhancements and market evaluations
* Develop core and specialty domain knowledge for HealthCare IT
A fantastic opportunity for a NHS Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join a leading global healthcare IT company