Corporate Actions Analyst
£22.00 per hour
Work from Home/West End
cer Financial are working alongside a leading investment management firm who are seeking corporate actions Analyst to join their team.
In this role you will report to the Head of Operations, you will be the day-to-day corporate action and income tasks.
The responsibilities of a Corporate Actions analyst will include.
* Processing of all types of Corporate Actions Liaising with several custodians to make sure that all types of corporate actions from dividends to reverse stock splits are reported and kept up to date on our internal bureau system.
* Processing of Applications/Placings Leasing with Fund managers, and registrars.
* Income reconciliation Every morning team members will be required to reconcile 12 income accounts which includes reconciliation between bank accounts and our bureau system, to track all dividends and other income related payments.
* Ad-hoc income queries Liaising with PAs and fund managers to ensure that our bureau system is up to date with correct income information, dealing with client queries regarding income etc.
The successful Corporate Actions officer will have:
* Excellent understanding of Corporate Actions
* Able to have a wider view, to understand the team and its place within Operations and the firm.
* Discretion in protecting confidential information.
* Four years' back-office experience including three years' relevant corporate actions experience.
* Knowledge of Microsoft 10 / Database knowledge
* IOC Asset Servicing
* Financial/banking background desirable
Why not call me, Dave Hassett now on (phone number removed) to discuss about the Corporate Actions Analyst role. Calling for a confidential chat does not commit you to handing in your notice!
cer Financial are committed to providing one of the premier financial recruitment services as such we will meet you in person and start with an appraisal of your career and then guide you through the interview process, depending on your level of competence