Functional Assessor - Norwich
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £37,333 per year
Working from home or office based roles available.
Our client is looking for health care professionals who would like to utilise their skills and work in an exciting new role as a functional assessor to carry out holistic assessments on individuals who have a varied range of physical and/or mental health disabilities and seeking to receive the PIP benefit scheme. You will interpret medical evidence and gather your findings on the conditions presented into a comprehensive report, to support the decision-making process by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
These assessments can be done remotely from home or can be completed in an assessment centre.
* No face to face assessments are taking place at the moment. All are being done via telephone for the time being.
We can offer you:
* A specialised clinical assessment role where you can maintain and develop your clinical skills away from the usual hospital/clinic environment.
* A better work-life balance with your choice of working pattern
* Supportive and proactive management
* Lots of opportunity for progression
* A diverse and engaged team
* The opportunity to challenge yourself and expand your clinical knowledge on a huge range of conditions, their impacts, treatments, therapies, medications and clinical examinations as well as your assessment and report writing skills
* A comprehensive training programme when you start with us to equip you with all the skills and knowledge you need for the role.
* Ongoing CPD with our excellent internal learning and development platform.
We are very flexible with working hours - you can choose from:
* Part-time working or Full-time working;
* Working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm with no weekend, or
* Flexible days and hours between Monday to Sunday, 8am and 8pm;
* Fixed hours or
* A flexible rota (provided 6 weeks in advance)
If you would like to hear more, please do get in touch or click 'APPLY