Early Years Teaching Assistants Required
Are you passionate about supporting children at the beginning stages of their education?
If so, the role of an Early Years Teaching Assistant could be for you!
Milk Education are working on behalf of a number of Primary Schools in the Gateshead area who are looking for Early Years Teaching Assistants to work Monday - Friday. Within Early Years you will be expected to work across both Nursery and Reception classes. You will be working closely with the class teacher to support the development of the children on a whole class, 1:1 or small group basis.
To thrive as an EYFS TA, it's essential that you have:
* A qualification in Early Years or Childcare (CACHE Level 2 or 3, NNEB, BA Hons Early Childhood Studies etc)
* A positive, caring, energetic and can-do attitude
* Good subject knowledge of English, Maths and Phonics
* The ability to monitor and record a child's progress
* Previous experience of working in a classroom or nursery environment - more specifically Early Years' Experience!
* A fantastic understanding of the Early Years Framework and Curriculum
* A strong grasp of Maths and English (GCSE A-C Required)
These roles would also be suitable for those who have experience within a Nursery but want to make the transition into a Primary School setting.
The Milk Difference:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
We really love to stand out and offer the best support for our Teachers and Schools so before you apply see if we are the right agency for you! Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about us.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to or for an informal chat with Lucy call (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment