DevOps Engineer opportunity to join a Global Software Security provider based in central London, working part remote, part on-site.
Written in Golang, the platform you will be working on is a complex distributed system, exposed in a RESTful fashion and backed by PostgreSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch and dedicated crypto hardware. Designed to scale to the needs of IoE and major cloud deployments, it is capable of issuing billions of identities, with industry leading performance.
The company has an expert Infrastructure Engineering team here in London and are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help them redefine their DevOps pipeline
You are platform-agnostic, happy to select the right tool for the job, and able to justify the choice.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. Engineering or related discipline highly preferred.
* 3 years or more experience administrating and troubleshooting Linux and/or FreeBSD systems.
* 3 years or more programming experience (Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl).
* Strong understanding of object-orientated programing.
* Experience of containerisation technologies (LXC / Docker / FreeBSD jails, etc.)
* Experience working with version control systems.
* Strong technical documentation skills, and an understanding of the importance of documentation in a compliance environment.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Experience with automation and configuration management tools (chef/puppet, foreman, rundeck/ansible) may be an advantage.
What's on offer:
A friendly and personal working environment
Excellent growth opportunities
Buying and Selling Annual Leave
25 Days Annual Leave
Company Bonus Scheme
Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
Long-term Sickness and Disability Insurance
Private Medical Cover with the option to add family members at your expense
4 x Salary Life Insurance cover
Perk box Goldcard Discount SchemeThe company can offer a flexible approach to working remote, with the expectation to come into the office on an ad-hoc basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress within a company that values its employees and provides the right tools and L&D opportunities for you
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales