A great opportunity to join a team of 16 based closely to Belfast. The ideal candidate will be self motivated have a level 3 electrical engineering certificate, we can provide training and support towards a gold card ( so a gold card is not essential). The team consists of 6 electrical engineers.
The day to day role will include but not limited to:
* Carrying out planned preventative maintenance,
* Carrying out scheduled reactive maintenance,
* Responding to emergency call-outs,
* Completing new installations,
Experience in the following would be preferred but not essential as training can be provided:
* 24vdc systems
* Single phase systems
* Three phase systems
* PLC / HMI Knowledge
* Understanding of electrical control circuits / schematics.
* Manufacturing of control panels,
* Customer interaction,
* Testing & inspection of electrical systems
* Fault finding / Trouble shooting,
* Report Writing / completing engineer job sheets
It would also be desired but not essential that the Candidates have a basic understanding on pneumatic controls.
No previous smoke ventilation experience is necessary as training can be provided however it would be preferred.
* Driving License (Required)
* CSR/ CSCS (Optional)
* IPAF (Optional)
* Manual handling (Optional)
Successful candidates will receive the following
* Company van
* Company mobile Phone
* Company Tablet
* Pension Contribution