Commissioning Engineer £40,000 - £65,000 + Overtime
Our client is an award-winning power generation business, with a reputation for being one of the best in the industry. Due to their continued expansion, we have an opportunity for an electrically strong Commissioning Engineer to cover a number of geographical sites. This will be a National role with time spent working away from home during the week.
This opportunity is only available through Renew Consultancy.
The Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for:
* Electrical and installation of generators and CHP sets.
* Troubleshooting and fault finding on control panels.
* Modification of generator control panels.
* Electrical generator problem resolution.
* Providing client satisfaction and outstanding customer service at all times!
The Commissioning Engineer will have:
* Experience on relevant control panels used for generator / CHP applications.
* Strong electrical fault finding and troubleshooting capability.
* A can-do attitude!
The Commissioning Engineer package:
* £40,000 - 65,000
* Overtime at x1.5 and x2
* Generous holiday allowance
* Van provided (personal use)
* Fuel card
* Impressive pension contributions
* Mobile phone
* Specialist tools
* Health Insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Extra perks and benefits!
This opportunity would suit an experienced Senior Field Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer with experience in the Power Generation sector