Red Rock are currently supporting an award winning clean technology company in the pursuit of an experienced Asset & Network Manager. Technology has been key to their early success; which has enabled them to develop several patentable products to improve the EV charging experience, and been awarded a number of Innovate UK grants to fund their R&D.
Asset & Network Manager Duties:
* Commissioning charge points and IoT devices onto the network, working closely with our in-house Construction Team and our external supply chain partners
* Accountable and responsible for managing maintenance (both preventative and reactive) of the charger network to ensure customers can trust the reliability of our network
* Responsible for liaising between Construction, Networks and Finance to manage the metering and charger order process, including the stock control process for new chargers and reactive stock
* Accountable for managing the Charge Point Database and working with Commercial to develop analytic dashboards and reports to improve our performance, reliability and reduce our operational costs
* Work as part of the Innovation and Network Team to support the development, launch and operation of new products and services
Skills and Experience:
* Customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal as you will support key client customer meetings and liaise with external contractors
* Asset management experience and expertise to maintain and improve the network performance, using data, dashboards and databases to drive performance improvement and cost reduction
* Management of external and internal support functions, including cost control
* Analytical and reporting skills to monitor and improve the network performance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Andy Cunnington at Red Rock Consultants.
We endeavour to feedback to all successful and unsuccessful applicants within 5 days, if you have not heard from us after this time period then you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.We do however update our database with suitable candidate information following each application, this allows us to contact you for new suitable opportunities