We are currently recruiting for a Welder Fabricator to work as part of a team in our fabrication workshop where we produce bespoke small-scale frames and support structures for the construction industry. The ideal candidate must have experience in:
* Interpreting Technical Drawings
* Using technical drawings produced in AutoCAD, understanding the required parts and fabrication processes required to fabricate the finished products.
* Safe operation of the band-saw & other plant.
* General Welder Fabrication experience.
* Welding skills would be advantageous but are not essential.
The working pattern is Monday to Friday (with a 2:30pm finish on a Friday).
Newgate Ltd based in Newark was established in 1984 and has built an outstanding reputation for providing quality bespoke security solutions including gates, barriers, road blockers and access control systems. We provide an end-to-end service to our customers - with the capability to design, fabricate, install, service and repair equipment throughout the UK.