Whirli is an exciting start-up venture pioneering a subscription-based sharing/circular economy for children's toys (see https://whirli.com for more details).
Launched in 2019, we've completed a £4m Seed fundraising in December 2020 (with Octopus Ventures and MMC Ventures) to fuel the next phase of our growth.
The Growth / Performance Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Growth and support our growth team in customer acquisition across paid and unpaid marketing channels.
- Take ownership of multiple performance marketing channels (online and offline) - this will include paid social and some of the following: paid search, native advertising, affiliates, print media, lead generation etc.
- Develop & execute paid social strategy to ensure continuous growth of our biggest marketing channel.
- Develop an ongoing Facebook creative optimisation process;
- Identify opportunities in other existing channels and support the Head of Growth in scaling those channels efficiently with a test and learn approach.
- Uncover and leverage new emerging channels and opportunities to accelerate growth;
- Analyse and deliver insights across website analytics, customer journey and customer LTV to uncover new growth opportunities.
An ideal candidate will bring:
- Around 5 years+ commercial experience in growth or performance marketing, either at start-ups, marketing agencies, or corporates;
- Demonstrable experience leading successful integrated performance marketing campaigns from concept to execution - expertise in paid social and Facebook Ads platform is a key.
- A data driven mindset and analytics/insights driven approach to marketing;
- Excellent knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- Commercially minded with excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Always looking for new growth opportunities.
We have an office based in Aldgate, London and a very flexible remote working policy to suit individual working preferences.
Interested applicants will need to submit their CV and attend remote or in-person interviews.