Our client is a major global player in the Nuclear industry. Operating on a UK Nuclear licensed site specialising in safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services based in Capenhurst, Chester.
The purpose of this role is to ensure project requirements or aspects of project requirements are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality standard, whilst building and maintaining strong client relationships.
Its remit stretches through supplier selection and evaluation, to direct delivery of engineering/design scope for selected projects.
The Project Engineer combines a solid generalist understanding of a wide range of engineering disciplines, enabling the role to deliver integrated design solutions and to oversee engineering at project level of low to moderate complexity.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Engineering you will be accountable for ensuring project requirements or aspects of project requirements are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality standard. The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Management all of the requirements and technical activities for a given project or project scope
- Assuring project accuracy, quality and cost control from conception to completion
- Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of designs
- Oversees product construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ensures design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications and legislation
- Meeting Group Projects objectives
If you would like to know more about the roles, please send your CV