Hawkmont Consulting is exclusively recruiting for a fast growth nature conscious FMCG business. The business is going through a rapid period of positive change and bringing in a dynamic senior Finance Director is of the utmost importance.
This is an excellent opportunity within a fast growth, incredibly well positioned business. As Finance Director you will be heavily involved within the business, challenging on numbers, adding insight, producing, and delivering monthly p&l, balance sheet and cash flow forecast. I'm looking for someone who is technically astute and has very high attention to detail, as this is important in the role. You will be comfortable working within a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally. Personality, communication skills and the ability to build solid relationships outside of finance are key for this role. This role will provide you with excellent career progression prospects in a family-owned business. You will be heavily involved in any future corporate finance activities so any exposure to this space will stand you in good stead for the future.Your key responsibilities will be:
To be applicable for this role you must fit the below criteria.
- Decision support, commercial analysis and high-level financial support.
- Management accounts production.
- Production of P&L, balance sheet.
- Statutory accounts.
- Cash flow reporting.
- Maintaining a finance team that is fit for purpose.
- Commentary and insight including financial modelling and consolidation of data.
- Managing the audit process.
- Managing and influencing multiple Stakeholders.
- A fully qualified finance professional is required (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Finance Director experience preferably within FMCG/Retail/Ecommerce.
- Strong relationship builder across all departments.
- Broad financial skills both technical and commercial/analytical.
- Knowledge of driving best practice in a growing business would be advantageous.
- Somebody who fits into a culture of planet before profits.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this excellent role then please get in contact asap. We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic, entrepreneurial accountant who also possesses the ability to get hands on with a mid-size finance function.
Hawkmont Consulting was started in 2017 with the mission of revolutionising the way that businesses interact with recruiters. To offer an alternative to what people are currently getting. To use our expertise within search and selection and our unparalleled executive network to place the very best people with some of the UK's most successful businesses.