SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Temporary HR Administrator to be based with one of our clients in Nottingham City Centre, this will be for a 4-6 week cover. They are ideally looking for candidates with a strong HR Admin background that can come in and hit the ground running.
Main duties will include
- Assisting with key recruitment activities such as reviewing and posting job adverts, producing contracts/offers of employment and ensuring we have all of the necessary documentation for new starters
- Compliance checks
- Processing annual holiday, chasing references and outstanding on-boarding documentation.
- Placing and chasing orders, managing the probationary process admin
- Help out with referencing
- General ad hoc admin duties including the end-to-end employee life cycle, such as onboarding, Pay and reward, benefits, absence, performance management, flexible working and resignations etc
This is a busy varied role and ideally suited to someone who has previous experience working in a busy HR function. The successful candidate for this role should have experience working within HR Administration, alongside excellent attention to detail and excellent communication skills. This is a full time role, Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
Salary: £10.50 per hour
If this role sound of interest please apply with your updated CV.
Our client is looking to move very quickly so if your immediately available or have just finished a temporary or contract assignment and looking to get back into work ASAP then this might be perfect!