Marks Sattin Executive Search is currently working with a Retail Listed business who is seeking for a Group Financial Controller to take full control of the finance function. The client operates within a dynamic market and has a world class reputation within its sector. The Group Financial Controller will work within the finance function, reporting to the CFO and managing the finance team to ensure all aspects of financial reporting and analysis for the executive team and board are met on time.
As a Group Financial Controller, you will act as a role model, providing clear communication of expectations, roles and responsibilities and keep the wider team informed and engaged. You will provide support and giving strategic direction and advice to team members, including explaining complex and challenging tasks and continue to develop effective, efficient and well-documented financial control processes.
The ideal candidate:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA).
- Exposure to UK GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
- Have experience in working within a Retail or related Listed business.
- Experience of leveraging the capability of an ERP and reporting is highly desirable.
- Experience of planning and managing financial audits.
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to operate at senior level with a proven track record of strategic thinking and a 'can-do' attitude to driving business growth
Due to the high level of applications we can only reply to those candidates with relevant experience.