FP&A Analyst, Tech Start Up, Central London, £55,000 plus benefits
Our client is a fast-growing Tech Start Up operating in 6 countries and we are recruiting for an FP&A Analyst to join the London finance team. This role will work with the Finance Director and CFO and be responsible for the financial planning and analysis for the Group. The aim is to provide a structure and discipline around forecasting, budgeting and planning. This is a newly created role, and so the role will evolve with the successful candidate, but tasks may includeResponsibilities:
Experience that would be interesting to hear about:
- Project responsibility for implementing a new SaaS Planning and Budgeting tool.
- Being responsible for any related projects and supporting other members of the team in their use of our accounting system.
- Run the financial planning & analysis across the group, to prepare the annual budget, quarterly forecast processes, and longer-term planning. Develop a planning timetable that ensures timely delivery to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate the geographically distributed team of financial controllers of each of different countries that make up the group to implement new FP&A deliverables.
- Group consolidation of actuals, budgets and forecasts including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and the forecasting of currency requirements.
- Assisting in the development and refinement of financial analysis for internal needs, developing a quarterly reporting pack for heads of departments.
- Deliver monthly results pack with analysis and commentary to Senior Management
- Good working knowledge of the advertising market and/or experience of a mobile advertising company.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or recognised equivalents)
- Post qualification experience at a Start-up or SME
- Post qualification experience in an FP&A role
- Fascinated by new tech and innovative ways of doing business
- Strong Excel and financial modelling ability