Really excited to be recruiting for a growing FMCG client in Leeds City Centre.
- Support their management accountant with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Maintain Accounting Records for an e-commerce based company
- Support wider Group Finance function
Key Duties of role:
- Managing transactions for an e-commerce business into the accounting system
- Producing weekly reports
- Control Account Reconciliation , including bank
- Making bank payments to goods and service providers
- Journal entry
- Preparation to Trial Balance stage of Monthly Accounts
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and analysis
- 6 months+ experience in a similar role
- An understanding of financial controls with previous experience of applying them
- Strong excel skills
- Currently studying CIMA or the desire to Study CIMA after AAT/Degree qualification
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills, but be able to ask for assistance if required
- Organised self-starter with high level of detail
This is initally a 6 month contract but may go permanent!
Sound of interest? Get in touch for more details! or 0113 2031601