Collaborating with a leading firm, Marks Sattin is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager working in the Risk Assurance team.
Working with the risk advisory team, you will be managing risk management and internal audit teams. Working on assignments of high complexity, You will be required to come up with commercial solutions working across C&I clients across the North.
You will be supporting the senior leadership team across marketing and business development opportunities to ensure excellent relationships are established and high standards maintained.
- Deliver risk management, corporate governance and internal audit assignments which may involve benchmarking systems and processes, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Co-determine with the Partner/Director an audit strategy and risk assessment that will enable profit and the delivery of a value proposition.
- Identifies risks on client engagements to the firm
- Review assignment files and reports, including assessment of the appropriateness of the recommendation.
- Responsible for the planning and scheduling of individual assignments, undertake staff scheduling, ensuring that you have the 'best' team for the client.
You will be fully ACA, ACCA, MIIA or CCAB qualified and relevant experience of risk management, internal audit and systems/controls testing. This is a fantastic chance for someone who is after a new challenge and seeking a better work life balance.