Financial Accountant - Private Equity Real Estate - OUR CLIENT
is the successful private equity property company who are well known name in the developing and trading of both commercial and residential property and who operate and manage real estate funds are now seeking a Financial Accountant to join their Real Estate finance team. THE ROLE
of Financial Accountant will assume the following key areas:
THE PERSON - You will be a qualified chartered Accountant (ACA) practice trained with
- Being responsible for most aspects of the accounting and reporting of three UK groups.
- Preparing quarterly and annual management accounts including group consolidations for 3 small groups.
- Preparing year-end statutory financial statements.
- Managing the year-end audits and advisors.
- Controlling and reviewing tax and VAT filings for the various groups/entities.
- Managing one staff member (Purchase Ledger Clerk).