Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a large PE backed business based in North Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and successful brand who are looking to bring in a dynamic nearly qualified accountant. This role will provide the opportunity to be mentored by a high calibre Financial Controller within a hands-on environment.
The role will also pick up regular, reactive ad-hoc work from the Record to Report Manager and FP&A and Controls Director depending on requirements, involvement in the Group tasks and maintaining the control environment.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for multiple entities
- Complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating of Fixed Asset Register and calculation of depreciation
- Annual budgeting
- Audit assistance
- Cost allocation
- Assistance with acquisitions
- Dealing with main stakeholders on high-level contractual and billing queries and disputes
- Other ad-hoc project work as required
- Previous experience of compiling and producing management accounts to a high standard of accuracy
- Experience of financial reporting and Budgeting in a multi-site organisation
- Experience of overseeing finance processes such as reporting (internal and external) and business planning and forecasting
- Part CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Experience using D365 or similar package
- Proficient user of Excel
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Able to identify financial and business risks to the company
- Confident to challenge and question assumptions made by the business
- A self-starter who is enthusiastic & organised and able to work under minimal supervision
For further details or for immediate consideration then please contact Harriett Busby at Axon Moore.