A growing property management company is looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join initially for 3-6 months. The company is going through a transaction and requires IFRS to be implemented across the group.
As the Group Financial accountant you will be reporting into the group finance director on a project to liaise with the finance manager of the subsidiary to deliver a timely external audit.
- Main point of contact for the audit process for one of the businesses
- Dealing with audit queries and deliver evidence
- Cash flow forecasting for the business
- Preparing financial statements for the group
- Monitoring cash movements and variances
- Assisting divisional accountants
- You will be qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent or qualified by experience
- Experience of leading external audits
- Background in a professional service