Our client, a listed conglomerate are looking to hire an experienced Interim Group Technical Accountant to support the finance leadership and is being offered on a six month interim basis.
- Setting, communicating and ensuring adherence to a robust and appropriate financial control framework for subsidiaries to operate within.
- Consolidation and reporting of Group Statutory Accounts and Management Accounts.
- Production of Group Annual Report and statutory accounts for all subsidiaries.
- Cash forecasting and reporting.
- Treasury management and covenant compliance.
- Management of the year end Group audit.
- Ensuring compliance with financial reporting standards (IFRS).
- Liaison with (and where appropriate, provision of support and guidance to) subsidiary FD's and controllers, external auditors, tax specialists and the bank.
- Identify, drive and deliver structure, process and control improvements as well as systems enhancements and other initiatives that benefit the group.
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Experience of leading all financial accounting, consolidation and reporting processes at both Group and subsidiary level.
- Good technical knowledge of IFRS including share-based payments, pensions, hedge accounting, leases and impairment of goodwill and investments.
- Production of Group Annual Report and Accounts including all notes and disclosures.