Elevation Accountancy & Finance are proud to be currently supporting a successful & prestigious manufacturing business based in the Rotherham area with the recruitment of a Senior Financial Analyst to support their continued growth.
This role would suit a part qualified or newly qualified Accountant looking to take on a new challenge where they can get involved in not just the preparation of management accounts, but play a key role in driving business goals covering budgeting, forecasting, costing, compliance and much, much more!
Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Provide accurate financial reporting for the operation, including forecasting and budgeting information
* Drive business goals such as cost reduction initiatives, working capital management, and return on capital employed to ensure that they are adequately measured, managed and achieved
* Improve/maintain product profile, cost, profit and availability and standards
* Define and deliver the business plan against agreed targets
* Provide management with daily, weekly and monthly strategic tools, monitors & reports to drive the business results
* Ensure financial controls are implemented and adhered to in line with internal and external reporting requirements
* Work closely with the Shared Service Centre to resolve all accounts payable issues
* Deliver company commitment to product business plan, product cost, and quality to the integrated management system, on time delivery and inventory control
* Thorough understanding of the reality of the manufacturing operations (walk the floor)
* Provide up to date standard costing information to support make v buy decisions; quarterly cost roll information and NPD
* Drive shop floor performance through the use of KPI's and working closely with manufacturing supervision
* Complete month end account reconciliations
* Part qualified CIMA/ACCA
* Experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous!
* Knowledge of SAP systems
* Ability to communicate at all levels within the business
* Strong IT skills with experience of using Excel and Access
* Strong motivation to achieve, well organised and structured approach, priority driven
If you feel that you suit the requirements of this role and wish to be put forward, please apply today or get in touch with Beth Liversidge at Elevation Recruitment Group!