Job Title: Property Fee Earners x 3: Property Litigation Solicitor; Residential Conveyancer; Enfranchisement and Residential Property Solicitor / Legal Executive Salary: All to £50,000 (negotiable depending on PQE)PQE: 2 Yr - 4 Yr Location: Central London
Rapidly expanding, Central London law firm are looking for three property fee earners to join their established property team due to a significant increase in the volume of work:
Property Litigation Solicitor:
- 2 - 4 yr PQE
- Essential that you have a background representing landlords. Expertise in housing disrepair would be beneficial
- Option for a 4 or 5 day working week
- 2 yr PQE
- Essential to have a background in shared ownership and are able to deal with all aspects of the process from start to completion and be used to volume work
- First class client skills
Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor / Legal Executive:
- 1-2 Yr PQE (they may consider an NQ with very good experience)
- Mixture of leasehold enfranchisement, statutory lease extensions, freehold enfranchisement and lease renewals
- Exceptional communication and client skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Confident in ability to manage own caseload
The highly successful property team is renowned for their work in these areas and have an enviable client base with excellent quality of work on offer to the successful solicitors / legal executives. This is a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor to build on their current experience within a firm with a strong reputation for residential property work.
The PQE on offer is a guide only. If you feel you have the relevant experience for the position, please do submit your CV.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.