Family Finance Solicitor, Family Finance Lawyer, 5+PQE
Established in 1929, they are a hard working, diverse and Legal 500 accredited firm. They are acknowledged nationally for their excellent level of work and client care.
The Family department is ranked in Chambers UK and Legal 500. The team is made up of 15-20 members and is looking to expand even further due to its high level of performance in the past year. They are a fun, friendly and professional team who pride themselves on their high level of work and strong client relationships. They want someone to come in and manage their own caseload, do fee earning and help manage junior members of the team.
- You must have strong experience in finances or relationship breakdowns, especially in ToLATA and complementary private law children work.
- You must have strong technical skills, excellent communication and good attention to detail.
- You will need to have good client care and business development skills as you will be expected to make a positive contribution to these areas.
- You must be able to prioritise your workload and be adaptable to people, situations and technology.
- You should have some experience of supervising junior team members and be approachable.
- Report into a market leading partner
- Work for a Legal 500 ranked department
- Competitive salary + performance related bonus scheme
- Manage your own caseload
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working options
- Partnership opportunities
What you need to do next
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Diversity and Inclusion
The firm prides itself on its diversity and inclusivity. If you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please let us know.