The role holder will be responsible for supporting the design and implementation guidance of consistent Financial Crime Compliance Quality Assurance methods and practices as part of the ongoing implementation of QA over financial crime across a variety of in-scope businesses, functions and geographies.
In connection with the Global Financial Crimes Program -
○ Support the development of consistent Quality Assurance execution templates (test scripts) and support establishing associated implementation guidance to drive consistency across businesses, functions and geographies.
○ Liaise and collaborate with the financial crime functions (AML, Sanctions. AB&C) to ensure alignment to global policies and requirements as well as appropriate coverage for key financial crime risks identified by the global leadership team.
○ Assist in the development of program methodology for process and control design effectiveness assessments to establish Quality Assurance design parameters
○ Develop key measurements, dashboards and reporting requirements for QA assessments for management and oversight of financial crime risk.
• Work collaboratively across functional teams within the financial crime team to ensure effective and efficient operations with clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
• Work collaboratively with First and Second Line Defence representatives in the design and implementation of Quality Assurance processes and activities.
• Financial industry and compliance experience, preferably within a global organization in a role directly involved with designing and evaluating the effectiveness of financial crime programs.
• Experience in control design, control evaluation, testing or auditing.
• Experience interacting with compliance subject matter experts
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence stakeholders across geographies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Functional / Technical Competencies:
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, including the use of formulae, data analysis, data visualization and conditional formatting
• Good understanding of an effective financial crimes risk management framework
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven skills necessary to successfully support the design and develop core elements of a financial crime quality assurance program
• The ability to coordinate between multiple business and support units during program development
• Ability to balance regulatory requirements with the best interests of the Bank and its customers
• Strong numerical skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint and Word.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003