Our mission is simple... to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job - and it's our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We are now recruiting for a Strategic Analyst to join a team based in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.The overall purpose of the role is to
: Provide strategic analytical products to inform senior
decision makers and stakeholders in support of the Police & Crime Plan and partnership
Community Safety Priorities, including analysis of internal and external strategic factors,
environmental scanning, demand, and capability & capacity assessments; through analysis,
identify areas of organisational threat, harm and risk to inform the organisation's requirements.
- Proven ability to think strategically and work across professional boundaries in a multi-disciplined and complex environment, including knowledge and experience in the production of strategic analysis, the ability to problem solve and analyse large quantities of complex data and / or information.
- Confidence and ability to develop strategic insight to inform and influence key stakeholders across the organisation, and effectively deliver strategic analysis to inform decision-making and the setting of organisational priorities and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, adaptable to all levels of the organisation, with the experience, confidence and credibility to communicate complex or specialist information to a non-specialist audience, facilitate workshops and deliver presentations.
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and research skills.
- Knowledge and experience of using common office software to a high standard, with an ability to get the most benefit from the innovative application of existing and new IT software.
- Desirable- Knowledge of crime analysis tools, techniques, especially in support of analytical Problem Solving, including specialist software such as GIS.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for an initial 6 months with a view to becoming permanent, working full-time paying an initial hourly rate of £17.81 per hour (PAYE). An Umbrella equivalent is also available.
Please apply now if you meet the above criteria and join us in loving MondaysAll roles are subject to strict police vetting and right to work checks
18% of the business is owned by the Reed Foundation, which supports good causes around the world. Set up by Sir Alec Reed in 1985, it's the driving force behind all of REED's philanthropic activities.
The Foundation provides funding for a number of charities, channelled via the Big Give, the online donation platform that allows donors to discover and donate to projects of interest.